- 8:00 a.m. – Registration check in, Exhibits, Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:10 a.m. Session A
- 10:10 - 10:30 Break and Exhibits
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:40 a.m. Session B
- 11:40 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:50 p.m. Session C
- 2:50pm - 3:30 : Raffle and Closing Remarks (Director’s Dining)
- Classes fill quickly and early registration is recommended. Conference registration and assignment of classes is on a first come, first served basis.
- The deadline for registration for the conference is Oct. 9.
- No refunds will be made after registration.
- This is a non-smoking venue.
- Please no pets, service animals only.
- Breakfast and lunch provided.
- Parking passes are mailed to all attendees. A parking fee of $15 will be charged at the Fairgrounds for late registrants.
- This event takes place rain or shine.
- Please, no photography, video or audio recording in classes.
Business Phone: 858-822-6910
The University of California prohibits discrimination or harassment of any person in any of its programs or activities. A complete nondiscrimination policy statement can be found at:
Direct inquiries regarding the University’s nondiscrimination policies to the Affirmative Action Director, University of California.