Thank you to all who attended! That was a blast!
March 17, 2018
8:00 AM to 3:30 PM
San Diego County Operations Center
5520 Overland Ave
San Diego, CA 92123
- 08:00 a.m. – Registration check in
- 08:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Marketplace
- 09:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Session A
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Break
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Session B
- 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Lunch – Enjoy Marketplace.
- 02:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Session C
Our goal is to improve the gardening practices of San Diego County residents who grow ornamental and edible plants by providing practical information on non-commercial home horticultural and pest management related topics. Proceeds from the seminar are used to pay related expenses and to support Master Gardener public education activities.
- Each person must submit a separate registration request.
- Classes fill quickly and early registration is recommended. Seminar registration and assignment of classes is on a first come, first served basis. Confirmation of class assignments will be confirmed on the printed receipt upon payment.
- No refunds will be made after registration.
- For safety purposes, we request no children under age 12. Minors must be registered and supervised by an adult at all times.
- This is a non-smoking campus.
- Please no pets, service animals only.
- Pre-purchased lunches available.
- Plentiful and accessible parking is provided and is complimentary. Parking attendants will help direct Seminar attendees to the parking garage.
- Handicap parking is available in the lot near registration check in.
- We reserve the right to substitute speakers if necessary.
- This event takes place rain or shine.
- Please, no photography, video or audio recording in classes.
Business Phone: 858-822-6910
The University of California prohibits discrimination or harassment of any person in any of its programs or activities. A complete nondiscrimination policy statement can be found at:
Direct inquiries regarding the University’s nondiscrimination policies to the Affirmative Action Director, University of California.